Where you gonna watch it online?
Just came back from seeing it and I thought that it was a great movie. I'll probably watch it again but online this time.
Found this online though
Top 10 Biggest Opening Days - Photo Gallery on Yahoo! Movies
On Wednesday, masses of squealing Twi-hards piled into their local megaplexes to catch the latest installment of America's favorite sparkly vampire romance. "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" earned an impressive $68.5 million during its opening night, making it the biggest Wednesday premiere in the history of human civilization. In spite of that, "Eclipse" didn't quite manage to nab the mantel of the biggest opening night ever.
Where you gonna watch it online?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
I normally have three sites I go to to check but I haven't gotten a chance to yet so I don't know if they are on there or not. I do know that Grown Ups is on one of them though...
Some of the views on them aren't so great at times, you just gotta go thru them on some.
This one has it..
Watch Movies Online For Free Full Movie Downloads
I use these sites all the time.
Thanks. What are the other sites you use?
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
That's awesome. Thanks!!
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Your welcome!
SBG Don't try this one cause the Big G seized it this morning LOL!
http://www.movies-links.tv/index.html
Got it cosmo. Thanks!!
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks